Maine Civil Litigation Attorney Gets Results
Resolving disputes for businesses and individuals
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, having a committed, knowledgeable attorney to zealously advocate on your behalf brings comfort and peace of mind. Kline Law Offices LLC represents Maine businesses, families and individuals in litigation, arbitration and mediation. We can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including:
- Employment discrimination,harassment, retaliation and whistleblower litigation
- Enforcement of non-solicitation, non-competition and other protective covenants
- ERISA claims
- FINRA (stockbroker) claims
- Business litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Real estate ownership, boundary and easement disputes
- Personal injury claims
- Insurance claims
- Construction litigation
Put a strong, determined litigator to work for you
Your time is valuable and your funds hard-earned. We provide:
- Individual attention — When you retain our firm, you receive the care, time, and attention you deserve.
- Constant communication – We report to you on all events and provide copies of all filings.
- A more efficient model — Using the latest practice management database program, we track every matter and regularly share status updates and pending action plans. We don’t get client calls – “remember me, where do we stand with my case?”
- Integrity — We provide straightforward, honest answers to your questions and ensure you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case progresses.
- A focus on success — We have your best interest at heart.
Ready for trial
Many attorneys run up bills conducting discovery only to settle. If a case needs to be tried, we want to be in court.